Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anggerik Mall, Shah Alam

6.30 a.m. – heard the alarm produce by my phone which has served me for 4 years. Haha. But went back to sleep. :p
 
6.45 a.m. – wake up again, solat subuh n went downstairs to polish my shoes which has been in the store for 4 months.
 
7.30 a.m. – take my shower, having breakfast, recheck the file and everything.
 
9.00 a.m. – already wearing the proper uniform for the interview except for the tie. Then Syed Alvin sent me a message that he will be wearing his school tie. I was like ok? Haha.. Just waiting for my mom to finish “facebooking” and wearing her dress.
 
9.45 a.m. – in the car and on the way to Anggerik Mall. Mama drives there of course because I’m just too nervous to drive.
 
10.15 a.m. – arrived there and saw Azam Ariffin with his mother at the entrance. Talk with him for a while.
 
10.45 a.m. – talking to Farhan Yunas, a friend of mine since pre-school then queue in the line to register for the interview. I got the first panel same with Azam.
 
12.00 p.m. – enter the interview room. I was interviewed by 2 Malay women.
 
12.15 p.m. – done with the interview. Step out of the room and saw Alvin waiting there with others for their turn to step in. Find my mom and went up to the food court to by lunch for us and also my brother.
 
1.00 p.m. – arrived home and call Ariff Hazwan, Farah Hanan and Izreen Farhanis. Sorry Amirah Ahmad and Anas Syahiran for not reply your text. Just realize that my balance is 0.00 and also sorry to Izreen Farhanis because didn’t finish our conversation due to the insufficient balance. ;)

 
I think the interview went well for me. Even if it isn’t so, it has finish. There’s nothing I can do. What that left now is to not stop pray and pray to Allah for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment