Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Silver Scorpion

it has been 1 of the most crucial moments and i need to make 1 of the hardest decision in my life. any slip up will cost me my future and will totally destroy what i have plan for ages.

anyway, i just want to say thanks to you for letting me decide it to be this way. there is nothing that i ask from you in exchange other than what you have been told earlier. a promise is a promise and i will hold on to my words until it have been fulfill. now, what is left for me and for all of us is to pray to Allah, the Almighty and the most Gracious. i will always pray the best for us as He knows what is the best for His servant. we can only plan to succeed or to fail in something that we want to pursue but in the end, it is He who will decide our fate. no regrets on what i have decide and hopefully till the end..:)

one more thing, there is this one request that i want you to do 4 me. hold on to "IT" for as long as "IT" stays in your's. n just for you to know, your's are keep safe in 'MINE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment