Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pass

The results for my final exam Sem. 1 in Kolej Mara Seremban was out. To be honest I didn't expect great results for me as if I study really hard for the exam which I not because week before the final was Hari Raya Aidilfitri break and do u (the KMS admin) expect us to really prepare ourselves for the finals? Maybe some of them do prepare but I think most of us does not. 


My results was a satisfaction. Even though I barely manage to get the min. points to fly which is 13 for us, Mara students but still, I need to repeat 2 papers if that was AS exam because I need to get 15. meanings I have 2 get all 3A's for my AS. what a burden but it is for a good cause though that is why i'm trying, i NEED to be better! 


Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for all the things U have given 2 me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment