Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 28, 2011

Can't put it into words

This friday and saturday i will be taking my ielts test which i think i did not prepared much. I dont have much confidence in it because of lack in drills and preparation for it. Nevertheless i still need to face the interviewer for the speaking test on friday and having the test on the othet components on the next day.

Thus, go home i won't this weekend because of ielts test n also my family will be off to kelantan to visit tokma who is sick and to make it even worse. Che said that her body even shows stroke symptoms. That makes us feel even more worried. I wish i could go back and see her even though well. I better not said it. If her conditions is getting out of her hand, mama said that she will take her to our place so we can intensively taking care of her.

Anyway, let us pray for tokma to get better soon and also i can excel and pass with flying colours for my ielts examination. Best of luck 2 me and all of a level batch 11 students.



P/s: sorry for being harsh 2 u but it is a big deal 2 me!! Ego i guess.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. gudluck danial for ur IELTS..aku nye IELTS 30/4..huhu..nnti share2 la tips2 ke ap ke..kite kn ex-classmate..hehe =p

    ReplyDelete